What Information may be collected from you
We may collect and/or process any or all of the following:
- Any information that is provided from your end via the filling of a form wherever applicable. This includes but is not limited to the information that you provide when registering for usage of our website, postage of material or requests for further assistance or service.
- We may maintain records of any correspondence between you and us. You may be asked for completion of surveys for the purpose of research. It is up to you to respond to or ignore such a request.
- Details of visits to our website and all the resources that are accessed.
- Details regarding your IP address, your browser, and your operating system, for system maintenance and administration purposes. This is purely statistical data and does not result in the identification of a person.
Cookies are used on this website for the purpose of distinguishing one user from the other. It is a minor file, sent along with the website’s pages and stored within your hard drive by your browser. Once stored, it can relay information of your next visit back to the website servers. This allows the improvement of the website and its features through visitor behavior and feedback.
Permanent cookies allow us to recognize your presence upon your next visit to our website. These cookies are used to provide the user with an experience tailored to their browsing habits. Additionally, your approval for cookie usage is remembered and recognized as a cookie as well. This negates the need to re-enter a preference of yours with each visit which results in a much easier and pleasant usage of website features. Permanent cookies may be deleted at any time through web browser settings.
These cookies allow us to monitor the specific part of the website that you visit each time. This aids in the adjustment of services to suit visitor behavior. After every visit, session cookies are deleted automatically.
Tracking cookies are not employed on our website. These enable servers to monitor the website user’s other visits to similar websites.
Google places a cookie through websites as a part of the ‘Analytics’ service. This service is used by us to monitor the usage of our website by visitors. This information however, may be relayed by Google to other third parties for compliance with legal obligations or the processing of the relayed information.
The information that Google gathers is made as anonymous as possible. The visitor’s IP address is not provided by Google. The information will eventually be transferred to the US and saved on US based servers. Google complies with Safe Harbor principles and has joined the US Department of Commerce’s Safe Harbor program. This results in adequate standards of privacy protection.
Rights of Access, Deletion or Correction of Provided Data
The user reserves the rights to the data for access, deletion or correction purposes. A request for these rights can be made by contacting us at (3 SIDNY ALTMAN ST RISHON LE ZION IL) . We will get back to you as soon as possible with a response. You may be asked to supply proper identification for the prevention of misuse.
Similarly, should you demand access to any data which is linked to cookies; you must supply a copy of said cookie which can easily be located within your browsing preferences.
Responsibility for Provided Data
This website is under the ownership and operation of TopoCare ltd. All data that is provided to us shall be maintained in a database which is held by TopoCare ltd.
The users themselves are responsible for passwords or any data of a personal nature, which must be held confidential by the user.
Unfortunately, the internet is not a safe channel for the transmission and relay of information. Despite our best efforts to protect our visitors’ personal data, the company cannot provide a guarantee of security of your transmitted data; thereby deeming any and all transmissions, an activity to be performed by the user at their own risk. Once received, your information will be secured by the strictest security procedures and features.
How your Information may be used
The information regarding you that we hold may be used in any of the ways given below:
- Optimize content for the user and the device being used to access the website.
- To provide the user with information, news, services and/or products that the user requests or consents to be contacted for.
- To act on any and all obligations that arise from contracts between the user and the company.
- To allow the user’s participation in interactive and user involving features of the website.
- To notify the user about any changes to our website.
- The information may also be used to inform the user of services and products that would be of interest to them.
Disclosure of Information
The personal data of the user may be passed on to affiliated companies that exist within the EMEA region to be able to send the user information of a promotional kind, regarding our products. The user’s personal data may also be disclosed to members of the company.
Your data may be disclosed to third-parties as well, in the following events:
- Should the company acquire or sell assets, the user’s data may be passed on to the seller or acquirer of the sold or acquired assets.
- If the company or its any assets belonging to it are acquired by third parties, the personal data may be included in the transferred assets.
- If there is a legal obligation on the company to provide the user’s personal data.
The company website might contain external links to our affiliates and partners. Should the user follow any such link, it is stated for their information that the privacy and cookie policies of said websites may differ from those that TopoCare ltd We accept neither liability nor responsibility for any policy that is not ours. Please observe the policies before submitting data of a personal nature.
Changes to the company’s cookie and privacy policies
TopoCare ltd may alter its policies without prior notice and at the company’s own discretion. It is advisable to check the site for any changes to the policy on a regular basis. Specific provisions of the policy may be subject to superseding via legal notices and term, which are located on certain pages of the website.